Saturday, October 30, 2004

I wanna sleep but these peepers just wont stay shut...

I have been at the pc for the past 4 nights in a row going without any normal nocturnal resting time...its official...i am: A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT...

I've been spending my nights bloghopping OR happily chatting on the msn messenger...lately its the peeps frm Uni that i've been chatting to regularly...i never knew how i could have struck up such close relationships with these people even though we're from very different backgrounds...i'm blessed...in many ways im glad that i didnt make it to NUS...i have memories here that'll take me to the grave...they are easily becoming the people that i feel like i've known since i was young...

The strangest thing is that when i entered IIUM, i felt like i knew these people from...like a past life...i know it sounds ridiculous but the faces seemed familiar...the conversations...the way i connected with them...it felt like second nature to me...

I think i'm finally settling in...im getting a hang of things...its a year since i've been in IIUM...i rate it as the best & worst year ever...the introductory chapter to this part of my life was met by so much hostility that i pretty much hated a lot of the things that were happening to me...this Ramadhan is a complete turnaround fromthe one i had last year...there were more tears last year compared to this year...

Ramadhan this year was marked by the examinations and also the forging of closer rships...i trly thank Allah S.W.T for this opportunity that i've always wanted...truly, it is HE that always listens to you in your hour of need...

I would like to re-assure my old friends that you are not forgotten but cherished even more because i realise that you are the friends that i have grown up with...you've seen me at my worst...at my best...and everything that was in between...you have moulded me into who i am today and i couldnt have done it without you...

I feel superb...no one's gonna get me down no more...no more crap...and i'll tell myself not to be so naive and gullible the next time okay???


Cya

No comments: