Saturday, January 22, 2005

A small intimate affair...

The day was long...very long...but i made gd use of it...kinda glad i got to do it...

Headed to the Robinson's Sale at Singapore Expo with Thub, Su, Liza aka Bon, and Rina...Waa couldn't make it at the last minute cos her mom had to go to the hospital...but its okay Waa, next time aite? Kirim salam your mum for me and hope she gets better soon...

As for me, I left the sale with quite a few stuff...i got me a pair of shoesies! Its so adorable! Im so excited that im gonna get to wear them soon! Yipeeeeeee....the rest of my purchase were all makeup essentials...seriously needed to top up...the shoes were unintended of course...like most of my other shoes...-excuses excuses-...

Made arrangements last night to meet Khasanah at Bishan Mrt @ 5pm...but thanks to moi, princess of late-coming (these past few months that is), i only got there by 5.45pm...lost track of time when we were happily shopping...having a go with most of the items on sale...left the Expo hall by 5pm only...luckily the lift by Thub was worthwhile...-even though i got to dhoby ghaut by 5.30-...made a dash to the mrt stn and prayed hard that i would reach bishan as fast as possible...by the time i got to bishan it was 5.45pm...had no choice but to take a cab...

So me and Kha took the cab and THEN we realised we were on the wrong side of the Bishan park and had to make a BIGGGGG walk to the other side of Bishan Park...apparently the park has two sections, one called Bishan Park 1 and the other Bishan Park 2...why so leceh?...make my life miserable only...but thankfully for the walk, i must have burned off the calories/kJ frm my lunch of a mushroom swiss meal...
so we got to the park and as i got to the venue, Abg Ard waved and smiled at me frm the stage as we took our seats...

I missed Abg Ard so much! He's doing so well...that was the first time in 2 years that i got to meet him again...gosh...that was long...luckily we were still in contact thru sms and stuff...Im so proud of my abg! I hope he wins at least One frm his 5 nominations...ALL THE BEST ABG AND TO BHUMIBAND! u guys rawked my socks man...i never knew i'd like a local band till u guys showed up...BEST of luck!
Pics will be up soon...after i develop them...im now using an SLR camera most of the time...so it'll take a while k guys...

Just to do Abg a favour, hehe...-i'll just do a spot of promotion for him-...dopr by BHUMIBAND's webbie and check out the audio section, some song samples to hear...click here for Bhumiband...

Well that's all for now...let me start my countdown:

6 weeks to FINALS

3 more months to my 21st birthday



...Fading Into Oblivion...


No comments: