Friday, August 20, 2004

Busy, busy, busy...that's all there is these days

So...another week of non-blogging activity...my life is becoming so sad...anyways...I'm done with most of my tests...got back my History mid-term paper...and i failed...i've never failed history so this is a big blow to my EGO...

At least the drama mid-term paper was do-able...so was ILS...now im gonna have to sit for the IRK subjects...-yuck-...not really good at it...-haiz-...well i cant have my cake and eat it too right???...

Last week went off like a blur...not much studying done but a lot of going out...last monday stayed @ home celebrating my youngest bro's 6th birthday...yes...my not-so-baby brother is now six...my mom gave him one of those toy laptops for him and guess what he said?..."Yeay! Now i have my own laptop and i can check my emails!!!"...Geez...kids these days...spent the rest of the evening watching another boring rendition of the National Day Parade...but the Singapore Idol made up for the boring-ness...

Tuesday i got to meet up with my honey...he took half the day off to spend time with moi...he was thrilled to receive my birthday present to him...the blue nike shirt fit him to a T...i was happy nonetheless to spend the day with him...

Wednesday...hmmm...what did i do???...I think i stayed home...Thursday i went out to smoke sheesha @ Mazmazza with some of my gerlfrens...-pics will be posted up after i write this entry-...brought Kak Eka with me...hope they didn't scare her...hehehehe...

Friday got off on a slow start...well not really...met up with you-know-who again...then off i went with Linda to International Plaza or something to meet up with one of my old schoolfriends, Hayati...boy...she's changed a lot...so pretty now...compared to when she was such a tom-boy then...met Linda's uncle...he made us both a business proposition...feasible...-InsyaAllah-...

Saturday...tuition again...then off i went to Causeway Point...went to Isrida...got my roomies pretty glittery rings...not forgetting one for myself...-or 2 more like it-...then off to Orchid Country Club 4 some cue ball...-look out for the pics too!-...with Linda again...hehehe...so nice to have someone who lives a couple of blocks away from me...

So the rest of Sunday i just bummed...till it was time for me to leave home again...

Toodles....

No comments: