Sunday, August 29, 2004

Until This PC Decides To Stop It's Pranks...

Unfortunately im sick again...gosh i have this flu...which is really scaring the hell out of me...read: Bird Flu...went to the doc's office on friday and guess what...i was running another fever thanks to some unknown viral infection...sux...i was fine earlier in the week...swimming like laps and laps and laps of the pool...

I failed history...can you believe it...of all the damned subjects...and of all the times...ugh...at least my ILS marks were really spectacular...hopefully a repeat A grade for the end of this semester...InsyaAllah...

I guess it was wednesday that i started feeling ill...its the damn weather down there in Gombak i tell you...

Anyways...sorry for not being able to update so often these days...the pc at home is hogged by my siblings and the pc's at sch...well the internet keeps going down...so there isnt much hope...next week is gonna be interesting...

My bro's gonna get his much anticipated x-box (after he's already gotten this swanky new hp)...new home pc for the whole family...yipee...

I feel sick...im gonna lie down now...and Abg Ard...CONGRATS ON YOUR ALBUM LAUNCH!...Love you lots and really looking forward to see you soon...haven't seen u for the longest time!!!...p/s:hope the album's gd...gonna get it! Muackz!

Toodles

No comments: