Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fingers poised now...

The clock is ticking...waiting for the digits to show 5...getting ready to hear the gleeful clicks on my mouse...tapping and hammering away furiously as i jostle and push my way amongst the hundreds of other students...the time is now...no more waiting...


Haiz i just checked my semester III and semester I time-table and its a bummer just looking at it...very depressing...this semester for me ends on the 27th of march and the next semester will begin again on the 25th of april...giving me less than a month to party??? huh??? this is NUTS...

Again after scanning the schedule again...i saw...-gasp-...tht eidul-fitr will be smack in the middle of my semester I final exams...this means...no more jalan2 at the bazaar...wherever it'll be this yr...i was so looking forward to it!

and no getting the food that you only get once a year...haiz...3 days of eidul-fitr break smack in the middle of exams is a joke...i didn't even get a decent eidul-fitr last year...and this yr's has to go down the drain as well??? No fair!

And 3 finals in a yr isnt going down very well...count your lucky stars tht some of you reading this don't have to sit for any more exams...they're just the BANE of my existence this very instant...


...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: