Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Weekend's Passed...

Had a rather interesting weekend...was pretty much bummed out and stressed over the fact that Finals are cmg soon and that the Exam time-table is already out...so my body decided to take a time out...so here i am sitting in front of the pc with a nasty cough and itchy throat...flu's almost gone...yipeee!

I was pretty okay on saturday, which is why i didnt decline to go watch MOCCA with Abg Ard...their music...i have to define it as something that is so saccharine sweet...like one of my friends commented: they sound like something out of a disney cartoon...the vocalist was so darn cute...so hard to believe that they're Indonesian cos their english is so polished...-10 pts for speaking such great English! heheh-...

On Sunday, my flu reared its ugly head and i was sniffling all over...not a pretty sight...so it was bed rest for most of sunday...On Monday i eventually had to go to the doctor's cos this nasty cough decided to jump in and join in the fun...-bleaurgh-...But i have to say, the medicine is potent stuff...again i was in Bed the whole of today...im so bored...so tomorrow i guess I'll have to get started on my assignment...and study...yuck...toodles then

Not much of an entry i suppose but im just doing this so that i dont bore myself to sleep...AGAIN...


...Fading Into Oblivion...


No comments: