Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hmmmmmmmm...

Apparently my blog isn't just visited by students or close friends or friends i've made through the blogging community...it has also attracted my lecturer...yes, my dear lecturer from grammatical analysis (dr. adrian hare) surprised me...and yes i didn't think lecturers had time to surf through and post comments on pple's blogs...much less their students blogs...

I'm just wondering how in the world he got my blog addy!

This is an excerpt from my post dated April 20th:


But there was an upside in the results...I got a B- for my Grammatical Analysis...remember? That was the subject that I failed for mid-sem...i pulled thru! Yippeeeeeeee....thank God there won't be anymore lessons with Dr. Adrian Hare...not that he's a bad lecturer but to see the same lecturer again for the same subject is NOT good at all...i hope that i dun see the day that I repeat a subject...


Dr. Adrian Hare commented:

thanks for the vote of confidence but, 'not a bad lecturer' is damining with faint praise ! do you think that i don't go online ? you can run, but you can't hide !!!! lol

I have no idea whether to be pleased that i've been honoured by such a guest OR that i should start censoring off some stuff that isn't meant for lecturers or adults to read hehehehe...im starting to wonder whether blogging is safe anymore...hehehe...but anyways...thanks Dr. Adrian, it was personally a pleasure of mine for you to have read my blog! :D

till then...i bid u adieu...

...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: