Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Procrastinate(-ion)


Since i've started to tutor, ive been pretty LAAAAZZZYYYYY.

But pls dun get me wrong hor.

I've done nothing other than housework.

And that itself just saps SO much energy.


-im starting to sound very much like a desperate housewife-


hey but everything's good. alhamdullillah.

my name is officially on the graduates list! *yeay-ness*

and i'll probably be heading over to KL next week to do my clearance.

plus i'll have my babe Azimah with me.

*Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee* shopping with Zimah will be crazy ;) kewl

The results didn't get me jumping up and down with joy.

But alhamdullillah i've passed. With a respectable grade.

Anyway, im gonna get off the pc now cos i have to get ready for tuition later in the evening.

-I'm missing you guys! Boo hoo...no more teh ais :(


Fin.

No comments: