Saturday, August 18, 2007

4 more days...


Its 4 days till i leave for KL.

For a break between the tuition-ing.

Thank God.

Speaking of tuition, i received my payment on thursday and proceeded to put the money into the bank account.

And that particular night, the depositing machine decided to swallow up my money. The machine read: Transaction Error. Your money has been kept in the machine for safety purposes.

Bah.

Yes. And i had to call the bank to find out where my money went.

The customer service officer told me that this unfortunate incident that i had placed myself in was to be put in investigation.

But all is well now.

I got an sms frm the bank saying that they credited the money back into my account already. Thank God.

So? Shall i splurge on that pretty tan brown leather bag i saw at Ink at J8?

Decisions, decisions hehe.

The past week has actually been rather kind.

With the exception of the unfortunate incident with the depositing machine on thursday that is.

I bumped into Qhuzaimah at CausewayPoint on wednesday and she invited me to join her and seri for dinner at Pizza Hut! It was a special treat from her. :D

Thank You Zaimah!

Then yesterday, i had an impromptu dinner with zak, azimah and hafiz.

We even played some games.

That was the icing on the cake.

From "The first thing that i'm thinking of" to Fuzzy Wuzzy and BangBang.

I had no doubt that we were the loudest lot of people at TehTarik last night.

I can't wait for our 1st September date!

You guys always make me smile.

That's why people say that "Old is Gold"

One of the few people that know how to really make me laugh and unwind.

Thanks guys.


The tears have subsided, finally.

But im sure that it was just PMS and not me.


Fin.

No comments: