Monday, September 24, 2007

Disconsolately Yours.


Its been a rough couple of weeks.

Especially with my sleeping patterns so out of whack these days.

At this moment, ive practically reached my breaking point.

With my student driving me up the wall with her lack of focus and drive.

And i'm the one who's nervous cos she's going to be sitting for her PSLE's next week.

Oh God. Pls help her. She really needs some divine intervention at this point of time.

'Cos i obviously can't make miracles.

On other fronts, well...lets just say i'm a bit upset with things.

It doesn't matter that i've even got an honours degree.

Cos it just doesn't cut it for them.

But my spirit is definitely not broken. I will continue trying.

I will DIE trying.

Cos at this stage, really, i literally have nothing to lose.

I feel lost.

I feel traumatised not being in a classroom with desks and chairs and books and lecturers/teachers around me.

If you ask my best friends, they will definitely say that i adore school.

To the point that one of them said that i was so revolting cos i was a teacher's pet.

Haha.

It definitely carried on all the way till uni.

Can't help it if i have the people skills to win them over do i? *hahahahaha*

Still, i don't seem to be winning people over right now.

Which is defnitely making me one very frustrated woman.


Fin.

No comments: