Monday, July 06, 2009

Forgive Me.

1) For not updating since i came back frm Langkawi.

2) For leaving my blog a little dusty.

3) For being too busy with practicum.

I had a few problems with my laptop a couple of days before leaving for Langkawi.

Then i had to reboot and reinstall everything which took AGES.

Then when i really wanted to blog, something went wrong with blogspot.

Truth be told this is the first time that i've successfully managed to log into blogspot.

I have no idea what happened.

First things first!

The Langkawi/KL NIE trip!

It was awesome to the max.

It was really great to travel with these bunch of peeps even though i've only known them since January this year.

We had looonnnggg nights!

Karaoke-ing on the first night then Taboo-ing (SG version) on the subsequent nights.

I must say, L*iwen is REALLLY a super night owl who is super perky @ night!

And that's BEFORE she gets loaded up with booze.


Taboo i guess was our saving grace.

It was the game and NOT the trip really that bonded us.

We even carried on Taboo-ing at Y*vette's place for an all-nighter movie and Taboo-ing session

(where i had to leave before 12midnight; i am Cinderella...seriously...but i also have ANOTHER breaking curfew story that i will tell if my fingers don't ache after this update)

The Taboo session that we had @ Y*vette's GORGEOUS home was joined by J*illian (who just came back the day before from her European jaunt) and then we also were graced by the presence of Miss K*eiko! who also recently came back from her diving trip in Thailand.

Then we had G-O-H F*adly who had just touched down in Singapore that SAME night and drove all the way frm Bukit Panjang to Kovan/Hougang to join us.

The things we do for love and dedication people!

We had lots of catching up and i was truly bummed for having to leave early.

But i heard they really had OODLES and OODLES of fun!


I meant to talk about Langkawi.

It was G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!

i am stilllll in love with Langkawi.

Her beauty is breathtaking.

God is great. MasyaAllah.

I was truly awed and splendoured!

I went banana boating too!

That was a RIOT!

5 of us went on it, and halfway during the ride the guy tipped us over in the middle of the Andaman sea!

Getting flung off (with contact lenses still intact! thank God!) was fun and all but getting up was EXHAUSTING!!

Y*vette almost drowned. And all of us except for Feroz had problems getting up the damn banana boat.

When u're floating like neck deep, its harder to haul yourself out.

And its totally strenuous on your upper body.

Needless to say i was aching all over after that.

We were all panting like dogs when we got back to the beach.

D*arwina was all sea-sick after that. Hehehe.

And we all stayed in the hotel for the rest of the afternoon, and called in room service.

I had a Club sandwich. It was damn TASTY i tell u!

5 stars for Bayview Hotel in Kuah Town, Langkawi!

When we left for KL the following day and when we eventually checked into the hotel, it was already 3pm.

We also had a slight mix-up with the rooms.

Once everything was settled and we made our way to K.L.C.C to have lunch @ Chili's, we were FAMISHEDDDD.

We were kinda full by the time we finished our appetisers truth be told.

Then when we were served our main courses, we were pretty much struggling to FINISH everything.

I think most of us only managed to squeeze in half of what was served on the plate.

But everyone was enamoured with the mashed potatoes.

I still dream about it once in a while. HAAHAHA.


So that was it basically.

The trip was fab, i covered the most important events =D

Just wait for my NEXT update.

The one where i missed my curfew, by FOUR hours.

That's right people.

FOUR hours.

And i only got in at 4am.

He he.

So that's another story for another day!