Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feeling so Blah.


It is already Tuesday.

The new work week begins on Wednesday.

Hurrah!

But I don't want this weekend to ever end!

On the hospital front, things aren't going too well.

Everyone is tired.

Everyone is worried.

My heart stops when I get any sms notification.

Its so painful to watch.

And i really love DK and it hurts so much to see him in so much pain.

I miss him too.

Things have not been the same.

Its almost been a month.

Your prayers will definitely help.

S*aiful, I pray for what's best for you.

And if that means that its time for you to leave all of us I will take it

in my stride, I'll pray that your family will be able to weather anything that will come their way.


Fin.


1 comment:

ain ® said...

no, no, you cannot falter! he needs a pillar of strength right now - be that to him,'cause we don't know how much we can be for one another.