Monday, April 05, 2010

OHMAIGAWD




I'm turning 26 in a few days time.

This year, the hyperventilating attacks have lessened.

I have no reason for it.

But it has come.

Today.

I. am. turning. twenty6. on the eighth.

There were so many things that I was hoping to do by the time i was 26.

I "thought" i was supposed to be married with one child by now.

I "thought" i'd already be in the teaching profession for two years by now.

I thought about many things i would have achieved by now.

But i always seem to forget the most important things.

I forgot to think about being grateful for all the things that i have.

Like family,

friends,

my boyfriend,

a stable career,

a roof over my head,

more than enough food to eat,

the clothes on my back,

and the bags that i can afford.


Its always one or the other.


And we have to make peace with the things we are dealt with.

Its just not time yet.
*i hope*

And i have to learn.

Keep learning

and

remembering these lessons.



Fin.

No comments: