Friday, December 10, 2004

Mabuhay...Bonjourno...Aloha....

Sorry for being unable to blog for so long....i kinda left it all hanging like that....not fair for some of the ardent readers...especially my close friends...

How am i doing?? Fine alhamdullillah... its been a hectic week...my classes on M-W-F all start at 8am! What an ungodly hour to have class...and the ones on tues and thurs all start at 8.30am...i spend the whole day at campus and by the time i get back i only have just enough time to wash my clothes and sleep early...bluargh!

So far the classes are great...i know that im gonna have to work harder...my classes the past yr were all easy...now im actually gonna have to work hard for the grades...but im not complaining...

Hehehe...this reminds me...my shakespeare lecturer is as old as my great grandfather...im amazed he can actually conduct a lecture over a duration of 1.5 hours without doubling over...the one doing the sleeping would be ME nonetheless...he speaks so softly...and he's just so OLD! Remind me to get a pack of sweets for his class...

Classes are better this time round cos im already a senior and i've established friendships and acquaintances with my fellow coursemates so its a pleasure to know that im not alone when i go for a new class...

The readings to be done for my lit classes are never ending...needless to say since i havent even gotten a copy of my Shakespeare text which is SO expensive by my standards that it...Tomorrow will be my off day...and we're going bowling...yipee! Hoorah!


Bye! Till next time...whenever that is ....


Fading into oblivion

No comments: