Friday, December 17, 2004

Serves me right for drinking the whole can of green tea...

My week has been VERY memorable...and you know why???
(1) We saboh-ed this gurl (Nora frm Pahang) on her bdae...with ROTTEN eggs...we didnt plan on it...HONEST!
I just so happened that the guy at the shop said just take the eggs and so they did...
So after the festivities of blowing out the candles and eating the cake, she got creamed...ferst with the cake, then 30 odd rotten eggs...followed by a topping of MILO...needless to say the place stank after we creamed her...we then splashed a whole 2 buckets if water to get rid of the unbearable stench and then eventually did the clean-up...God...i wanted to puke...the smell was AWFUL!

(2) After all that, a couple of friends, we went to the night market...i got some vcd's...wow after a long time...i think they were good buys...3 for RM10...not bad wldnt u say...sheesh...advocating piracy...shame on me...Bride & Prejudice, SAW and Bridget Jones Diary: Edge of Reason...i enjoyed the Bridget Jones one the best...hehehe...farny...even Tj had fun watching it with me after the freak fest frm the movie Art of the Devil...its a thai movie...go watch it when it comes out...its really good!

(3) Finally, on my return journey today...the BUS BROKE DOWN!And at that point of time i needed to go and relieve myself so badly! Why did i have to go and drink that whole can of green tea all in one go? I had to hold back frm peeing in my pants for almost 1.5hrs! Almost decided to pee by the side of the rd....it was so bad...i cld hardly hold it anymore...thankfully God heard my prayers and sent me a bus...geez...i almost disgraced meself on the bus...luckily i didnt lose it...


So many memories in just a week...and its still not over YET...will be meetg a friend tomorrow...kinda excited...geez...like ive never met a fren before...

Will be doing lots of cool stuff tomorrow...i cant wait! Movie, sheesha, BORDERS...i cldnt have been luckier...

More tomorrow....

No comments: