Monday, October 10, 2005

Breaking my own word

Thought u wouldn't be seeing me anymore rite? Ahakz...just wanted to share my selenger moment...

Last week, i was told that my Leadership and Management grp wanted to meet on monday at 8pm in the library.

I was nowhere near the point of ready at 8.35pm since i got so worked up with the assignment at hand. Speedily dressed, and got my bum at the library by 9.10pm.

I got a shock when there wasn't a soul in the pre-determined room we agreed to meet in.

Thinking i was late, i called up one of my grpmates and got diverted to the voicemail (i hate voicemails!). Not just one grp member but two!

So i thought i'd spend some time catching up with emails and blogging,and then calling my members up only after terawih.

When i called, imagine the surprise when my grpmate said:

WE'RE NOT MEETING TODAY, IT'S BEEN POSTPONED TO TOMORROW AND YOU'LL HAVE TO BRING THE EDITED PROPOSAL ALL BINDED AND STUFF TO BE HANDED IN.


And no one had the courtesy to even sms me that today's meeting had been cancelled.

If i knew i wouldn't have left the room!!! Aaaarrrgghhhh!

I foresee that this week is going to be a long and trying one.

Oh Allah give me strength!


Fin.

No comments: