Monday, December 11, 2006

I know, i know...







Me & the AI girlies



I owe like a gajillion photos.


There haven't been much photos here, well, cos blogger can be very un-cooperative.


As you all know.


But nevertheless.


I still lurp you many-many k Blogger?






Now i'll just let the photos do the talking...





The childhood friend getting married next week!


Our other halves.

The Baduts as Huda calls them.



My latest find: This chic looking bag frm Bugis St.



2007 i'm looking forward to...


With this brand spanking new planner which i bought at Berjaya Times' Square's Borders.


For a waaaayy tooo high price of RM49.90.




But it does look pretty.





The friend that got hitched last week: Congrats again Imran n Mysha


Me and the girlies again.



Oh well. There are OTHER photos from the digicam that i have yet to upload into the pc.


The Laptop is resting well inside me pink cupboard in the hostel.


The laptop needs its rest before i get to work and have my baby switched on at all hours.


Have your rest okay baby.


6 DAYS to HER big day.


And i'm the one all excited!



Fin.


No comments: