Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boredom Central.


Its only day three of the holidays.

And i am seriously bored.

Bored out of my skull.

There are things to do.

Like my G*ESL project that's due to be executed next wednesday.

i HAVE a presentation tomorrow.

Which i have SCARCELY prepared for.

So what's this about being bored?

I dunno.

Its just this sudden void in my life that has yet to be filled.

I noe i want to go out with someone really badly hehe.

*i cant wait for saturday*


arghhhh. i am super lazy to get started with this presentation slides.

I hate this stupid project thing.

Insanely time consuming worthless piece of ****

Thats how i REALLLLLY feel about it.


i just got a dinner invite tomorrow! with the chantiques! =) i loike!

hope tomorrow ends without a snag.

sat come quicklyyyy!!!!


Fin.

No comments: