Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blog Edition 1.0: Meet Louis and Avatar the Movie in 3D


My Louis made an appearance on the 23rd of Dec! =D

I waited with bated breath...

And here he is in all his glory.


i swear this was $$ well spent. saved a fortune on this 'cos i got my aunt to get it for me @ Champs Elsysee, Paris.

I think i saved about $400SGD


i took a pic of the locks for Kha

the card and the receipt. so pretty. the box and paper bag were equally pretty!
and it was SNOWING in paris when my aunt went to the boutique so i think this bag is pretty special.


Then on Xmas eve, the 3 couples went on a TRIPLE date. a triple threat i call it.
we're noisy (bikes AND people included)
and we don't seem to know how to NOT meet up with one another once a week.

i miss them a whole bunch if i don't see them once a week.

yes. i am emotionally attached to them already.

we all caught Avatar in 3D. I thought the storyline was ok. too much CGI. not quite a big fan of CGI. it was a little bollywood for me.

I think Hurt Locker was the BEST movie me and Ayie watched this whole year.

more pics of us.

while SOMEONE took a smoking break, the 3 girls with Yas as the photographer attempted to take shots of us jumping.

Some successful while others weren't.

I on the other hand, after about 5 jumps or so, lost my balance and fell backwards, flat on my ASS in front of a dozen or so pple.

I think i scared the shit out of my friends.

Not so much as humiliated but tickled as I already knew i was gg to fall anyway.

So i lay on my back and continued my giggling fit while Yas took the picture of me lying on the ground laughing hard.

Ended the night with some nice hot teh tarik Gajah and rojak mamak.

And this picture sums up all the emotions =)


Fin.

No comments: