Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pretty Please?


Now that I am turning twenty6 this year

*gasp!*

Can I still have a birthday party?

One small one for my close friends and family?

A Wii party?

I am really keen.

Hehe


*tak tau malu...dulu kecik2 tak nak party...skrg dah tua bangka baru kau nak buat party...chet*


I will be sister-less when my bday rolls around.

She'll be happily traipsing around in England.

*whines*

Dammit.

Not faiiiirrrrr.

Oh well, its kind of a bday present for herself.

Gd luck and have fun.

In the meantime.

Nak Wii lagi bleh?

Hehe.

I enjoyed the Wii party the other day.

Arms were aching though after that.

I went THREE rounds of Wii boxing with DK

and

I WON!

heh.

Tak sia-sia aku amek kick boxing classes dulu.

Huhu.

The S*uper M*ario game was also a heck of a laugh.

Main tak ingat org si bday boy nyer.

Had a great time.

I wanna replicate it again can?

Anyone got an empty house to loan to me for a while?


Fin.



No comments: