Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Three65


We are turning one!

I am happy.

Truly happy.

Thank you baby for all the good times and bad.

The hard times.

The trying times.

Like when I hear things wrongly.

*ye i tau kadang2 i ni pekak sket lepas kul 12mlm, paham2 aje kalau PC dah tgh hibernate and gg to sleep eh heheh*

Or when i irritate the hell out of you like ask you the same question more than once. Sometimes three times.

Ooops.

Or when I'm late.

Thank you for putting up with me.

And being patient.

And being there for me when I complain about EVERYTHING.

*lately i have been complaining about school. whats new now?*

Thank you for putting up with my crazy moments.

*You know I know aje lah eh ;)*

You must be the most patient man after my father that I've known.

Thank you so much for a year of getting to know you

=)

Please can we go to Sentosa again *grin*

Sentosa April 12th 2009 was good.

This year lets make it great?

ILY.

*Tuhan je tau braper byk i syg u*

To many more anniversaries...

Ameen.


Fin.


p/s: Aku hanya mahu jadi yg halal bagi mu....

No comments: