Sunday, November 07, 2004

Happy Days...

I've been getting together with many friends this past Ramadhan...i now really understand the true and powerful meaning of friendships...whether through my ups and downs...u're always there...

Zak's mini-bitch fit (as she puts it) wasn't so much of a bitch fit...kehkehkeh...just a lot of hyperventilating and explaining to one BLUR sotong like me...lucky gurl...-the ring, the guy and the friend (ME of course)-...May Allah bless you always, Amin...I feel so bad for putting her on the spot the other day...khekhekhe...i on the other hand was enjoying myself...for certain reasons...-which shall not be disclosed-...Geylang was packed...then again when has it not ever been packed during this month?

I also didnt realise that i had quite a fan base khekehkeh....thanks Azura...if it wasn't for you i wouldnt...no, WE wouldnt have known...

I now have MSN nights...khekehkhe...sleepless nights due to chatting...and chatting with the same old people...who i enjoy talking to BTW...thank you to whoever created msn messenger...i love you loads...now i can have my bitching sessions online...i am gonna miss chatting when i get back to campus...wish they would just hook up the whole campus and make it wireless...yeah right...in a million years...

5 more days to Eid...i didnt even see that cmg...where did all the time go???...i still want my baju kurung...shoes...bag...scarf...i have no matching scarf...this is sooooo hard...daddy's away...i don't feel like celebrating Eid...lets just get it over with and get back to school...wat does the next semester hold in store for me? Zak stop laughing and giggling...i can practically envision you doing it...Wish me luck!


Cya

No comments: