Friday, May 19, 2006

8 more posts till the big 300!!!

Its been ages since i've been online. The crappy multimedia lab isnt really cooperative the past few weeks. But now since im back in the comforts of my own home, i am going to blog like nobody's business.

Sorry for the delays and stuff. Its just that my schedule is a bit whacked so im kinda lazy to leave the room waaaaayyy too early before class gets on. Islamic Aqidah on tuesdays and thursdays start at 2pm and end at 5pm and then there's E. Lit 3 with kak Mei (who seriously gives killer questions for mid-terms yesterday) on mondays wednesdays and thursdays at 5pm till 7pm.

So you see, its really hard for me to drag myself up to even get awake in the morning. So its really hard to see me online these next few weeks, unless of course its the weekend.

The Aqidah quiz went well. Alhamdullillah. I scored a 7 out of 10. Gosh. Considering i barely studied, and i did the quiz in like less than 15mins and spent 20 mins the following lesson gritting my teeth when she said that she would be handing out the test sheets back.

Phew. So that is over and done with.

Now i have to worry about another quiz and midterm next week PLUS presentation. InsyaAllah, everything will be fine.

Another thing that happened earlier this week (Wed. to be exact) was the AGM for ASSIIUM. And yes! I am no longer in the following exco. Sheesh...i didnt know it took sooooo much hard work. Right now i have the peeps frm the current exco on my desktop. You guys have truly made it an experience worth remembering. Thank you so much!

thanks a bunch guys!

Anyways, last week was bliss! I spent 3 days with the love at KL. We went everywhere. We hit Petaling Street thrice and Chow Kit twice and i still havent made my officiation to Berjaya Times Square yet! Next time okay?

We got ourselves many new things. He was the ultimate shopper i tell you. He bought like 2 pairs of jeans, 2 watches, 2 shirts that i picked out for him (okay mush fest i know!) Nak lawan towkay like that.

I got a Coach purse and sling bag (very the Kakak-kakak you know) hehehe and a pair of jeans which i love love love! I love the wash of the denim. Its so chic! Not to mention a knock-off of a GUESS watch closely resembling my sister's original one. But wat the heck, i got it for RM25! Thanks to the Love for his excellent bargaining skills! <3>

And before i forget, i just wanna wish all the newly elected members of the 06/07 EXCO a hearty congratulations and don't let us down!

Ouh...i'll be catching The DaVinci Code later today with Mr. M after our customary Friday dinners together. Cant Wait!

Happy One Month to Us.

Happy anniversary to Shasha and Darwis my favourite couple of all time! You guys show me that its all still possible and worthwhile. Even though i might not say it out loud hehehhe...

And there are just 8 more posts till i hit 300!!!

I sure didn't think i could keep on writing this long! To those that just started blogging, keep at it! Its all worthwhile!

P/s: Congrats to Zak on becoming a brand new aunt to Euan Harith! (gorgeous name by the way) Cant wait to meet the cutie! Send my love to your sis!

Fin.

No comments: