Friday, March 30, 2007

So much for...


the Xanax episode.

Once i got home i was sleeping like a baby.

Yeah, im home amidst the examination period.

Who couldn't do without a respite during an examination period?

It just so happened that i have a 7 day break in between.

So it was nice to come home and rest and relax and finally sleep like a proper human being.

I need sleep.

I am unable to function if i don't get at LEAST 4 hours of sleep.

Its called beauty sleep.

And the brain needs sleep to function at its best.

And i do so pride myself in being a brainiac.


Hah. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri nampak...no komen.


Its exhausting being back.

I havent been studying (baaaddd gerl)

I have been staying put at home though, save for yesterday when i went for an impromptu shopping trip with my mom.

I have been slaving away at the stove.

Okay maybe not slave.

I just enjoy being in the kitchen pottering around.

Too much of the Domestic Goddess in me.

When my mum's away at work i just naturally fill in that spot.

And Huda was (and still is) right. I am turning into my mother.

Don't know whether its too much of a good thing or too much of a bad thing.

At least if i am turning into my mom, im comforted of the fact that i'll be able to deliver a baby on my own.

Now that's another story for another day.

So i have been cooking for three days inclusive of today.<>
Wednesday: rice, kuah sardin and an omelette with fried veggies

Thursday: rice, tomyam, fried chicken and fried veggies again.

Today: Lasagne.

My virginal attempt at making lasagne. Not bad. I will have to practice boiling that pasta though.

Tomorrow i will relinquish and relegate all cooking duties back to mother dearest.

And now, back to my supposed study time. Tee hee hee.



Fin.

No comments: