Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeeee!


Dah tua² bangka still perasan muda like dat! hehe.

my father said the nicest thing: "macam tak nampak 24 eh?"

Wahhhh syiok arh he say like dat!

Heheheheheheheheheh.

24th birthday...

I've been alive for 24 years (plus another 9 months or so in my mother's womb)...

Wow...

That's a long time.

My wish for this year?

Be a better Muslimah, insyaAllah.

Be a better granddaughter, daughter, niece, cousin and sister.

What about being a better girlfriend eh?

Hmmmmmmmm....

You all help me fill in the blanks lah eh hehehe.

Poor AH still feeling jetlagged.

If i had a more than 24hour journey, i'd feel the same way.

I hope you'll feel better soon.

And i did tell you you'd have a culture shock right?

Hehehehe.

Waiting for your call :)


Fin.

No comments: