Friday, April 11, 2008

What is to come...


I have so many things to say but when i start typing or when i see this page, all activity in my brain seems to shut down.

Or is it the stress in churning out something for readers to enjoy getting to me?

I honestly wonder how all those S*TOMP bloggers do it on a deadline.

Sure they have a topic to follow.

But how can one POSSIBLY write about something so lame and mundane?

Okay that's another thought for another day.

So excuse me if i start spewing nonsense all over this blog.

How has life been since turning 24? (Qn asked by Huda the bestie)

Not much different compared to the 365 days that have passed.

Okay maybe this year's was better.

I spent it with family and friends prior to the actual birthday.

Had a birthday dinner with my aunt, uncle, grandparents and family sans my sister and father.

Like i've mentioned countless times already, 2008 has been kind.

Allah has bestowed me countless things that i feel truly blessed.

I have my health, i have food and shelter over my head.

I have clothes on my back.

I have my family.

My friends.

And best of all i have my AH *smiles*

Amiin.

That shall remain a mystery for now.

In due time.


Plans for New York and Europe have been scrapped this year. Haha...so much for putting all my eggs in one basket.

But the good thing is, I will be going to Bali this June.

One week of sand, sun and sea!

This will definitely happen cos my dad has already gotten his leave approved.

And i definitely need a break before i teach.

Oh and have i mentioned that i've told my Director that i'm leaving?

Yes...its official!

No need to walk around with a big load on my back anymore.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

So, anyone in search of a job can contact me here for more details.

Or u can just reach me at my email located on the side bar.

June Bali, and insyaAllah KL in the early part of July.

Trying to make an effort to keep in touch with friends and my oh-so-fab-lecturers!

Ok now that i have exhausted all my brain juice, i can go now.


Fin.

No comments: