Wednesday, July 02, 2008


ASSIIUM Family Day



It was a scorching hot day.

The perfect setting for a beach-side event.


The company was cool.


Food and drink were plenty.


And i must say that the EXCO and games masters/mistresses did a FINE job!


Too bad so many pple (esp the seniors) could not swing by.


They would definitely admire our closeness.


I truly do believe they envy us.


Yes...cos the juniors aren't close anymore.


There, I've said it.


Its out in the open already.


They have undone all our hardwork and its sad to see that they don't have strong leadership.


I hope that the new EXCO will help to strengthen ties and bring ASSIIUM back to its former glory.


InsyaAllah.


I also want to take this opportunity to thank the organisers for a great time!


I really enjoyed myself.


Despite the turnout.


I reallly enjoyed the games.


Especially the bouldering!


Next event: Another rock climb?


*since i missed the previous one during my time as EXCO*



Zahir, Zaidah, Awis, Fadiah


listening to instructions from the games master; Awis
taking the time to pose while blindfolded!

-my team mates-

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of the PICS!

Fin.

No comments: