Friday, March 06, 2009

Prettified!


*note to self: when in doubt just WEAR your damn contacts!*


So how did i go "celebrate" the end of the grammar test?

I went to T*angs to go do some research for some M*AC products with my classmate Y*vette

And the both of us got a mini-makeover from the makeup artiste, J*amie.

She is so totally skilled i tell u that woman.

And she was extremely entertaining!

She kept on saying "Lovaaahhhhhh"

Hahaha....it tickled me PINK!

Y*vette got a better and more comprehensive make-over than i did cos we were kinda pressed for time but STILL she did a MAGNIFICENT job!

I bombarded her with so many questions.

From the benefits of sponge application vs brush application.

How to apply eyeliner so it doesn't smudge.

*which J*amie hilariously described smudged eyeliner to being raped! hahahahah*

I had a LOT of fun.

I felt totally gorgeous and definitely a PERFECT stress reliever.

Must do that again some time!


And i don't feel like taking my makeup off anytime soon. Heheh


Fin.

No comments: