Saturday, April 16, 2005

Babyville by Jane Green

here's another excerpt for you:


...Mark was termed a nice guy and what can possibly be worse than that? At school he was ther girls' best friend because he was good-looking and therefore good to be seen with, but too nice to want to go out with. So nice he was even considered dull...


Now this really rings alarms in my head...dull? Am i really dull? Apparently my sister and cuzzin think so. I bring in the loser parade...and she thinks everyone associated with me is uncool or unglamorous for the likes of her...No...them...

They do all the fun stuff (and not to mention things tht could get them spanked) and always and i mean ALWAYS leave me out...it sucks...suddenly im an outsider to my own sister and an outcast in my own house...I feel like crap...I cant even sleep cos they seem to be taking over the whole bedroom...making giggling noises and being all secretive...argh...i cant wait to go out tomorrow and forget tonight...

...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: