Friday, April 22, 2005

t.w.o. of the loves of my life




zak & shahidah


Ooooohhhhh thankies so much darls for making the end of my vacation a bit more bearable...im so glad u guys were game enough to come along and bowl...at least we all know we won't make ourselves look that silly on the 7th of may...it was a gd dry run to the upcoming 7th of may! I. am. so. excited!!!!! -all im hoping for now is for the guys not to back out! (i will personally strangle them if they do!)-

Today on the other hand, i had a much bigger agenda...i went for my first virgin experience at a SPA! wohooooo...courtesy of my aunt in conjunction with my 21st birthday...i heart you maklong! muackz! and i tell you...the facial is not a walk in the park...i was practically wincing (and tearing) in pain!

She prodded and poked my face with some stick for my blackheads and used some sort of needle to get something out of my skin on the nose...sounds like a torture chamber right? okay then i'll just stop here...i dont want to scare pple off...

but overall, the whole experience was very enlightening...i lurve the exclusiveness of it all becos its a women's only access area so i didn't feel so 'segan'...the massage was fab! although my neck is still begging to be kneaded...i even fell asleep during the facial!

i only have this to to sum up my experience : no pain; no gain...that's the price of beauty...take it or leave it...

i have one day left...i hope it brings more excitement and surprise! -lets hope that it isnt a farce-

D was mentioned...it has sunk to tht level...it sucks lemme tell ya...and it is no fun at all...i think i have to stop fretting and agonising over wat is to come...right now...i need space...a lot of breathing space...and i need to find myself again...

i'll make myself scarce again in the near future...dont ask my why...just leave it be...you noe where to find me...

yours truly


...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: