Thursday, April 28, 2005

Helooooooo darlingssss....

I knoe i'e been away for quite a while...its just that i haven't got around to blogging since im back on campus...with the stuff that's been going on...well...it's left me pretty much tired and in a distressed state half the time...

When i reached campus on sunday afternoon...yes, i got there a day earlier...i registered and searched for my new room...fortunately it wasn't on the 5th level but on the 3rd...the downside about it is that i had to heave other people's stuff away from my stuff in the store room...everyone else's things were piled on top of mine and mind you the pile was as high as the door! And i had to move and lift pple's boxes and luggage bags so that i could take my boxes out...by the time i moved them all, i was already tired and then i had to lift them to the 3rd level...bummer!

Once i got my stuff to the room i had to clean the shelves and put everything into place...this meant unpacking and i simply hated doing all that! But by 6pm everything was under control...mind you this was only day one...

Day two meant going for classes and doing manual registration if the need arose...I was trying to schedule another class but to my dismay the lecturer simply refused to let me into her class...reason being: there were too many people in tht class already...i was frustrated and pissed like nobody's biznes...and it was only the ferst day of school! Later on tht day, i went for my 4pm class and i found out tht there were less than 10 pple in the class...less than 10 meant that the class would have to be SHUT DOWN automatically! so i was practically fretting and running around like a headless chicken...-screw this semester man!-...

To make things worse, electricy in my room went down on monday afternn leavg me wif no electricity to iron my clothes! Becos of that i couldnt go to my tues mrng class...crap...the saga continued way after 2pm on tuesday afternn when i tried to iron my clothes at my fren's room...on the way down i slipped and fell on my butt courtesy of the worn out toilet slippers...and now i have a bruising on my butt the size of a saucer in the shape of a crescent and its as purple as the decor in my room...and i can't even sleep on my back...

Anyways...this week im not cmg home cos im gonna be watching Peterpan live at Planet Hollywood! Yeay!!!!! Jgn jeles ahhhhh hehehehe....tooodlessss


...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: