Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Results Schemesults...

Yesterday was D-day...yeah, u got it...wat i anticipated...well yeah i did get wat i anticipated...Like for Shakespeare...tht was the only subject that i've done well throughout the semester...so the deserved A- was not surprising...but Poetry! Sheeshhhhhhh.....all i could muster was a B+...not that i'm not ber-syukur or anything...but I feel like i disappointed Kak Tj...i feel miserable...

Not to mention the fact that i bombed on my IRK subject again...only managing to get a C for Sciences Of Hadith...not surprising there...it was an uphill struggle all the way...im glad i managed a pass...but its not enough! When the hell am i gonna get to the mighty peak...Dean's List...3.5 for my CGPA???? I need this badly...ugh this is gonna drive me nuts...

But there was an upside in the results...I got a B- for my Grammatical Analysis...remember? That was the subject that I failed for mid-sem...i pulled thru! Yippeeeeeeee....thank God there won't be anymore lessons with Dr. Adrian Hare...not that he's a bad lecturer but to see the same lecturer again for the same subject is NOT good at all...i hope that i dun see the day that I repeat a subject...

So again i make this resolution...to study harder!!!! More focus thats wat i need...

And i need my ticket to heaven...where is it anyway!?


...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: