Thursday, December 08, 2005

My million little pieces...


"I don't want to be alone. I have never wanted to be alone. I fucking hate it. I hate that I have no one to talk to, I hate that I have no one to call, I hate that I have no one to hold my hand, hug me, tell me everything is going to be alright. I hate that I have no one to share my hopes and my dreams with, I hate that I no longer have any hopes or dreams, I hate that I have no one to hold on, tht I can find them again. I hate that when i scream, and I scream bloody murder, that I am screaming into emptiness. I hate that there is no one to hear my scream and that there is no one to help me learn how to stop screaming."
James Frey, a million little pieces, pg 79

Save for the part that i striked out, Frey just took the words right out of my mouth.
The most graphic novel/account I've ever read. And i just HAD to read all the gross bits while i was eating.
I have never been as emotionally involved with a book. Period.
And i'm not even done with it yet.
Thanks Kho for lending it to me even when you're not done with it.
My msg to all of you:

Go. Grab. The. Book.
Must.Read.

Fin.

No comments: