Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home (For Good!)


Reached home close to 9am this morning.

I'm exhausted.

The mental and physical exhaustion that is.

I'm finally home and i've more or less graduated.

Now to wait for the exam results.

Suddenly the 3rd of July seems sooooo long.

I want to say a heartfelt thanks to Nora especially for putting up with my hormonal urges (food-wise yah!) and my emotional moodswings.

Thanks for listening to me gripe.

Thanks for the2 most memorable sessions at Chili's! (and the Caramel Mocha Frappucino with Java Chip ---> skrg tgh mengidam White Choc Blended from Coffee Bean hohoho)

I still crave those southwestern eggrolls & mashed potatoes.

Kalau i pregnant one day and i crave those foods, matilah suami saya *harhar*

Ok, i've had enough of staring at the computer screen.
I'm going to take a nice Long HOT shower and SLEEP!


*yeay! i survived 3.5 years of cold showers. Back to my normal routine!*


Fin.


p/s: the papers went well alhamdullillah. I could actually do the arabic exam paper!

No comments: