Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love, love, love...


I loveee being at home, just mooching around the house and walking aimlessly (and sleepily)...

I love that my mom wasn't at home the whole of yesterday (thus spared from her nagging, hurhur, well she did enjoy her date with her gerlfrens ahakz)

And i love that YOU called! :D

I treasure the smallest things that you do for me.

Thank YOU love.

So before all of you upchuck your breakfast/lunch/dinner, i shall not bore you with such mind-numbing details.


So, how was the whole week in school?

Basically i had a hard time with ONE class.

I have a high rate of absenteeism and i think i know why.


But before i go on, i want to say SORRY especially to ALL my JC teachers for giving you all grief


Karma has bitten me right on my ASS.

Why?

Well, a couple of weeks ago, one of my close gfs (who also happens to be a (sec. sch.) teacher) mentioned about how she came about "inheriting" her students.

*She comes from a school with plenty of disciplinary problems*

She said that this is all karma for being mean to one of her teachers when she was in sec. sch.

So it got me thinking: I once skipped a lot of school when i was in jc.

And ta-daaahhhh, thus being handed a class with lots of students being absent from my class.

Imagine a class of 18 (for Project Work) and only SEVEN turning up???

And another class of 24 (for GP) and only 8-10 pple turning up???

I related this story to my students.

I told them to change their habits before karma smacks THEM in the ass.

I think some of them got the idea.

Next week, I'll be having my OBSERVATION.

By a senior teacher.

Wish me luck pple!


Fin.

4 comments:

Nore said...

ok2.so lets just say we used to have a super huge crush on one of our teacher..does that implying..later on there will be a student who will hv a huge crush on us..ahahahaha

Mary said...

hahahhaha...i tak rela ader student nak ader crush kat i. HOWEVER i'd like my students to look up to me as a pillar of strength and follow my example. i'll die a happy woman. My ibadah would then be complete....*ceydebah! mary ke ni!?*

duchess said...

did it work, talking about karma to your students?

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,