Monday, November 24, 2008

Crud.


Upon hearing the news that civil servants pay were to be cut,

I couldn't help but feel sad.

I mean who wouldn't?

As a first time fully employed person, who wouldn't look forward to a nice bonus at the end of the year right?

Not to mention the fact that the pay is linked to the govt's GDP.

But i guess, it is a taste of things to come.

For ALL of us.

Next year is going to be a tough one.

I. MUST. CURB. MY. SPENDING!

When in doubt, always go back to Suze Orman's rules.

If you don't have the money, DON'T spend it.

But there really is something that I should always give thanks for.

Syukur alhamdullillah that i am EMPLOYED.


Neways, i just finished cooking a whole pot of spaghetti sauce.

Yummyyy!

I smell like sauce right now.

And i do have the urge to bake.

Don't ask me why.

When i start to cook, i BINGE.

Pardon me while i wash off this saucy smell.


Fin.

No comments: