Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Back By Popular Demand

Yes...thanks for the little reminder to update my blog Kak Doink...guess my life isn't as boring as i thought it was...

Just wanna let you guys know i have a crush...kehkehkeh...on a guy friend (cant tell you where he's from cos i know some people might be reading this & might just tell him) ...-mortified-...he's what me and my rmmate call the perfect guy...-sighs dreamily-...he's tall...dark...and handsome...and religious (for real this time Momma, no more Wakrak)...he's sweet and really nice...sometimes i think too nice for my tastes...

My best friend told me something that just dawned upon me...all my ex-boyfriends are CRAP...she told me..."You know, you should go tell this guy you like him since you guys have known each other for so long" (10 mths plus)...we've had conversations that were deep...some secrets we've told each other...haiz...

Problem is...im scared shitless...id like to get to know him better...he's funny, he's cute, he's sporty...i could go on and on...but i'd like to look for his flaws...since he's so perfect and all...right now...i don't know what i think...but i know i really like this guy...i just don't want it to be a one way thing you know...for those who known me since sec. sch. i bet you know who im talking about...yes, 'the-one-that-got-away'...just don't blab it on my tag board...

I haven't had a crush this bad since sec sch...

So...are we looking at repeat telecast???...we'll see...like one of my other friends said...go with the flow and get to know him better...who knows...something other than friendship will blossom...

So..till this weekend...

Toodles...

No comments: