Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk!!!

Heya peeps...i know i havent been blogging for a VERY, VERY long time...but all in good reason...lemme spin ma tale...

Well then...if you havent already known...i went down with fever...and it wasnt an any 'ol how fever...it was dengue fever...so i was out sick for a few days...leading to my lack of blog posts for the past week...lots of well wishes...and get well soon's & here i am again...on the road to recovery...to all that sent me their well wishes...lots of love to you guys...im back on track again...

So...last week i missed like tons of classes...covered by MC of course...last week was not a good week for me at all...i lost one of my txts for class and that book is blardy expensive i tell you!...I've missed class...well not all...kehkekehke...

While back in singapore this weekend...i spent most of it at home no less and with my family of course...but i did spend one day with Thub...-again-...this time with a nice surprise...Lis of course...she looks good...(if u read this Lis: yeah man we're so happy these days aren't we?)...took pics on her new camera...lovely...lots of good pics...-will soon be up-...laughed lots with Thub and Lis...could hardly stop...me in my new grey contacts...-so vain so vain-...but i must say...i look good...the three of us looked good...singlehood never looked so good...-laughs heartily-...

I am writing this in my drama class...wtf...-pay attention!-...but i have to write now...or i won't write the next time...bear with me and my train of thoughts...

Ah yes...crush update...the more i think of it...the more ridiculous it seems...due to the nature of our lives...we are never, ever, ever gonna have the smidgen of a chance of being together...we are from 2 very separate lives...2 people from different worlds and universes...so for now...i'll just look & admire the pretty sights that i have to see...

Till the next time...i cant concentrate writing this now...toodles...

-update:PrInCe ChArMiNg LoSt HiS wAy-...

 

No comments: