Monday, July 05, 2004

Weekend Mania

I had the most interesting weekend of all weekends...it started off fast and furious and it didn't lose steam all through the week...

First...thursday night...even before i could open the door to my house, Imran gave me a call...God pls gimme a break...my own problems i haven't solved and u ask me to help solve other people's problems???...anyway...after our long drawn out conversation, about 15 mins after i got off the phone with him...my sister's ex boyfriend called...and i didn't get to sleep till 3am the following morning!...

Friday started off slow with you-know-who cancelling our date for the day and postponing it to Saturday and then later in the evening my sis came home all flustered cos she said her ex-boyfriend came to school and they had a humongous argument...she let off a lot of steam and there i was just listening to other people's problems again...AND THEN at night...my best friend called me and confided in me HER boy problems...AND IT STILL DIDN'T STOP THERE!!!...Im called me yet again...so i listened...Muizz's explanation for the influx in people asking me to listen is cos i'm so approachable...any tips for reversing the process?...

On Saturday...went out with you know who...spent some time with him...then dropped me off at Tampines...a cleaning lady alerted me that my skirt had a tear...-mortified-...went to the toilet to turn the skirt around so tht it didn't look so obvious...went to THIS FASHION to get me a new skirt...(its a bit of a moss green and an army green)...went to tuition after that...now you have to listen to this...the kids came back after their break with slurpees (yes every one of them)...one laughed so hard till he puked the thing back out...at the end of the class while my colleague was trying to explain a qn to this new kid...water started to trickle down his pants and then slowly picked up speed till it almost gushed...-chuckles & chortles-...wanted to laugh but tht wld be most unapropriate...poor boy...he didn't even tell either one of us that he wanted to use the toilet...night came and went...Im called me (yes, he called me again,i have no idea what his problem is but apparently he loves to bother me)...so another late night...

This night ended longer than usual...had a chat with my crush on msn...-sighing dreamily-...we had the most interesting conversation...very deep topics...wont go into detail and bore you...don't see the light coming at the end of the tunnel anymore now...had a loooonnnnggg chat with my lady Linda NJ...hope she has a good umrah...-wishing her well-...missing her already...

Sunday...went to Majid Mydin for my first class with Ustz Farrurazi...interesting speaker...has a lot of charisma...gd orator...love his style...looking forward to go for more of his Sunday classes...went with Waa...thank God for good company...after 2 long hours of sitting in the heat and ending up with cramped legs...we headed off for lunch...S11 Haig Road...-licks lips-...Su rang...asked if we were done with class...after impromptu decision making...she decided to join us...went to Geylang and shopped...3 new scarves...green, black, and pink...-gasps-...new pins...went to Waa's...got the cardigans...baby blue & purple...love the purple...finally Shereen called and told me all about the challenge thing @ the CBD area...registration hiccups...hope we can solve them...Im called...AGAIN!!!...before i boarded the bus frm Kranji...nice chap he is...finally...left for Larkin (JB)...tired, exhausted & ready to fall asleep...

I think this is my longest entry ever...dunno whether im proud of it like Momma is...-khekehkehkehe-...till the next free time i get to update my blog...

Toodles


No comments: