Sunday, July 25, 2004

Where Did I Go Wrong???

It's been a pent up...frustrating...tiring week...for many people...i sympathise with all of you...it will be all over by then end of next week...then all of you can relax and worry about your mid-terms...what am i talking about?...its Ummatic Week 2004 where we all unite beyond borders...simply put...most of the countries take part in displaying their cultures & putting up performances for all the other brothers and sisters of Islam...its gonna be a great week...but tiring...

Pertaining to the strange title that i've posted up...well...i've kinda been seeing someone...i keep denying that we've been going out for a while now...and please dont pry me for details...i'm not going to answer...he's been great to me...BUT somehow or rather i keep pushing it away...-why?-...you must all think i'm crazy...but  i do have my reasons...i think its that nasty breakup that i had...all the tumultuous emotions that ran through my being...damn it hurt...i think what im doing now is not trying to get hurt...understandable enough...but after yesterday...God...yesterday was unbelievable...

He was so nice to me even after i kicked up a big ruckus...we stayed silent in the car for ages...me...-knowing how big our egos were-...made the first move to break the ice...i took his hand and looked at him and said SORRY...it was so hard for me to do...but what i did probably showed him that i'm not a child...im a full fleged woman now...able to say Sorry...boy...my ego sure fell down the steps...so we kissed and made up...-not literally of course-...and all went well...he looked even more dashing yesterday with his glasses...he doesnt even need them...but boy he looked SOOOO yummy in them...looking so intellectual and HOT...-me and my twisted taste in men-...

Haiz...and the situation on my crush...well...it started to turn out very sec sch like...-some readers will understand what this means-...so i've saved myself the disappointment and told myself to just forget about it...but its not stopping me from admiring him from afar...making him jealous...-winks-...nasty me huh...what have i done?...lemme tell you...i kinda told a few people there's this really cute african-american guy in my school that he is HOT!...ps: there REALLY is this hot african-american dude in my school! No joke!...so word got round to my crush...wahakz...i know this sounds all juvenile...but hey...im just trying to get some kind of response from him...khekehkehe...notty notty me...

I'm sorry to have disappointed my readers for the past 2 weeks...i've been too busy and unfortunately Phlogger doesn't seem to work for from overseas...or maybe its just my hp no. ...anyways...i hope i'll be able to blog with some regularity next week...but keep holding you breath cos i'm gonna be busy with my own mid-terms too...so you know the deal...you guys with blogs just keep writing...and posting comments on my shout-box k?...muackz...love you all loads...

Toodles

No comments: