Sunday, July 11, 2004

Burnout #1 of the year

As usual...got back on thursday....this time with a nasty fever...listlessness just came and left me...irritated the hell out of me...finally told one of my seniors who my crush was...-grinning & blushing furiously-...its so hard to have a crush like this...the unattainable ones...2 different worlds apart...its never gonna happen anyway...(there's a reason that its called a crush)...

Yeah...so reached wdlds at abt. 10.45pm...got a lift from a senior to wait for Im at the pre-arranged place...made someone jealous...khekhekhekehkeh...never thought i was capable....well then...we'll see how it goes then tonight...so Im sent me back home...thank Allah for gd friends to rely on...i dont think i could have gotten home in one piece if i went back alone...

Reached home...swathed myself in sweater...socks and covered myself in my duvet...still shivering like it was 10 deg. below zero...woke up the following mrng(Friday) and convinced myself tht i was better so i cld go watch spiderman 2 wif Im since i promised him like weeks before...had dinner then chilled later in the evening in a park just talking abt life in general...haiz...how depressing...no more...moving on now...

Saturday...tuition...what's new...hmmm...had dinner @ delifrance alone...watching the people pass me by...nice alone time...didnt enjoy myself though...was hard to enjoy my food since my palate was messed up...(no thanks to the fever)...went to Shereen's to pick up the indemnity forms fo the Urban Quest adventure race...surfed the net @ her place to look up some maps of the cbd area...no luck...made my way home...

Sunday...big day...tiring...aching all over now...10 checkpoints with only 6 checkpoints that we accomplished...apparently they don't know where the cbd area was cos most of the race was held in the Plaza Singapura & Fort Canning Area...CBD my foot!...we had loads of fun...lucky we had Im on our team...we wld have been dead ducks if we didn't get him on board our crew...entertaining and bubbly...Umi calls him an irritant...wahakz...no prizes won...no worries...plenty of pics taken...will not bother to talk about the disastrous dinner at Cahaya...BAD & SLOW service today...45 min wait...-bubbling in anger-...made it back home...all achy...tired & really sleepy...im gonna sleep well on the bus back to KL tonight...cya...

Toodles...

tO tIrEd To ChAsE mY PrInCe ChArMiNg...

No comments: