Monday, December 29, 2008

Because it has been bugging me for the past few days!


Twilight the movie was utter crap!

Yes and i will say it again.

It was RUBBISH!


I think the critics have gone blind, deaf and retarded.

They're lucky the screenplay is good (though the storyline was SHITE)

Yes.

I honestly cannot believe i subjected myself to 2.5hours of sheer crap.

In the freezing cold mind u.

Im SO glad on one hand that i didnt spend any money on the tix.


HOWEVER!


I just wasted a perfectly good free movie pass.


So i decided to reserve my scathing comments of the movie cos probably the story got lost in the screenplay.

But no!

The book was pretty much crap too.

And i wasted $50 bucks on the rest of the books.

*Yeah, stupid me got "conned" into buying the book thanks to the sister* So annoyingggg!

I thought it was just the first book.

The 2nd book started to look up though, then the ending was a bit nonsensical.

And the 3rd book was just RUBBISH.

I was howling more with laughter at the ABSURDITY of the plot.

The complete insanity at her consistent RAMBLING.

Why!?

And this part i REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLY don't get...


HOW CAN SHE EVEN GET GOOD REVIEWS FOR ALL HER BOOKS!!!


I havent read a book this bad in such a LOOOONNNG time so u can imagine the outburst.

Can you really blame me?

I have been exposed to better books my entire existence.

Emma by Jane Austen is freakin awesome next to the whole Twilight series.

The DaVinci Code movie was so much better than that movie.

And i didnt even LIKE the movie!

Dan Brown, J.K. Rowling, Jhumpa Lahiri...you all rock my socks.

S*tephenie M*eyer...really...wat creative writing class did u take?

I'm amazed ANY publishing house wanted to publish u at all.

Much less make a movie out of it.

Okay...enough of the scathing review.

*58&^%$(*&(&%%#347678*(&^(&*&()*&_)(&_)*%$#*


Fin.

No comments: