I think the year sped by a little too fast.
Too fast for my liking.
But then again it cant all be for my liking right?
I've done a couple of new things this year.
1) Like getting a job.
2) Switching into my preferred profession.
3) Ushered in 2008 by pulling an all-nighter at Tampines West CC.
-i guess that explains why im at home this year. and no i have NO desire to repeat it again this year-
4) i learned how to scuba! DEFINITELY one of the highlights of 2008.
5) i learned to appreciate my friendships even more! Thank you my AI girlies, my Chantiques and the group of Seniors. I love u and heart you so much.
6) i learnt to love and let go.
And last of all, i learnt that i didnt really achieve all my resolutions for 2008.
So come 2009 (in abt 2hrs) i will NOT set any resolutions for myself.
I'll just take it as it comes or make it up as i go along.
Whatever i feel like doing.
2009 is going to mark a major milestone for me i think.
I'll be a quarter of a century come APRIL...APRIL ok! *sweats anxiously*
Im NOT ready.
Im just NOT ready.
And Zak is going to tie the knot next December!
I'm not ready to handle 2009.
Not like how i embraced 2008.
With so much zest and optimism.
Cos somewhere in my heart of hearts...
I feel hopelessness just settling in.
And making herself comfortable.
Lets see how things shape up.