Monday, June 13, 2005

Blah blah blah...

Wats wrong with me these days...i cant sleep fitfully like i used to, i keep getting annoyed...i dun think its PMS...although i keep thinking about that kilang telur thing (hehehhe it IS hilarious!)...besides that...i just dun get enuf...i want something more...so greedy rite?

I keep asking myself wat else i want out of life...i am fulfilled...im happy. well balanced. i've got great family. great friends. somehow i don't feel complete...

I really wonder wat's missing.


My grandparents adopted another cat. She's probably about 2 months old. And she's a siamese cat with dark brown ears and blue eyes and a coat which gleams in cream. with a dark brown tail to match.

her name is SAWADIKA.

simple deduction by grandpa dearest. siamese cat should have a siamese name. so now she's being called IKA at home...cute, no???

I'm at home now. And exam is cmg this friday. Boo hoo...can i please take the exam at home?

And yes Duchess, we should organize a coup to bring the PreZ down...hehehe...no offence nasir...

And btw dearest Duchess of mine, could i please have my Dan Brown book back once you're done? Thanks. Love you lots.


...Fading Into Oblivion...

No comments: