Sunday, May 25, 2008




So Much For Losing The Voice on Friday.


Yes pple...prior to my last minute "jom-lets-go-karaoke" by najib i had lost my voice on friday.


YES.


I was croaking.


*hmmm....probably one of the reasons why it rained huh?*


Oh yeah.


And i played hooky from work on Friday.


Which meant that i worked a total of only 3 days this week!


Haha. But after all the merry making i had...i still felt that the weekend was a tad too short.


Yes... now back to the intended post.


I had intended to spend the WHOLE afternoon (or whole day) at home.


There were NO prior plans watsoever.


I was already plonked on my bed watching Season 4 of SEX & THE CITY courtesy of Justin my colleague.


Then around 2.15pm, I received an sms from my darling Suli.


It an invitation to join her, Shasha and Aisyah Spec at Far East.


Mind you it was a sweltering HOT day.


Even though I had a late shower that day, i was already perspiring buckets.


I was still undecided at about 2.30pm


But then i was like "Ahhh...Wat the Heck....I'm going out!"

I was getting pretty restless at home anyway.


tried to get ready as fast as i could.


Was out the door by 3.30pm.


That was really fast by MY standards.


-the fabulous 5-


Reached my destination and saw Seri!


I was so happy to see her and the girls! (The more the merrier i say)


*get well soon babe!*


But she had to leave soon after to go and get ready to go to Gentarasa 2008.

-tgk mereke berdua di background-

We were then soon joined by Najib.

*mmg tak plan langsung!*

Had lunch at Cahaya and decided to go Karaoke!!!!
My second time Karaoke-ing at Cash Studio.


The first being with my AISS girls.



It was WAYYYY different!

That's cos we sang
a lot of English songs.


This time we sang a lot of MALAY songs!

-Najib tgh feeling sampai naik atas kerusi menyanyi-

*Mary nyanyi lagu melayu???!!!!*



Of course i still sang my english ballads...and i sooooo loved belting out Mariah Carey's "Forever".

-me and my chica; Suli-

-Go Sya Spec & Shasha!-

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

-Left with just the 4 of us; supper-ing-

Fin.

No comments: