Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Has it been a week already!

Time is going much too fast!


I only realised this today cos my students have gotten their intensive MT and PW timetables.


2 weeks of intensive PW lessons to prepare for their oral presentations.



2 weeks starting from NEXT week!


And that will be the end of term after that!


And yes...i am tardy with all the Raya blogging.

-my atok and nenek & all their children-

-we're obviously NOT ready-


No time plus no energy to upload all the pictures.


-now we have a lovely family portrait; minus the gaping mouth my cousin is sporting tht is-


I hope all of you had a lovely Raya.





I know i did.

-me and the twins-



But truth be told, i spent more time trying to affix the false lashes on to my eyes rather than savour all the good food.


Haha.




-Ustaz Darwis & Ustaz Izhar beserta Cikgu Huda; the early birds-


So pls enjoy whatever measly photos that i've uploaded for you to enjoy.
-Ms Maryam & Cikgu Huda; the checher-checher -

*i swear i love the make-up i have on. Thank You M.A.C!*



-kanak-kanak riang! AND special guest Kak Sarhani & Uthman (duduk di sebelah driver's seat)-

-MY Lovely Ladies-

-the.ones.getting.hitched.-

Fin.

No comments: