Sunday, May 09, 2004

Yeay yipeeeeeee! Hip hip hooray!!!!! I have a new template! All thanks to ma fren, Lady Leia...kalau rajin nanti i tukar lagi lah blog template. But since the exams are just ard the corner, it'll have to wait.

Uweeekkkk...exams...again.....ALREADY coming to the end of my second semester at IIUM. Actually im glad that i took the short semester. Gave me a chance to catch up with my peers in NUS. I'm already on par with them. I can't wait for the exams to end. Its so annoying these exams. Pesky like flies. At least there isnt so much that is gonna be tested on. And plus, stuff tested on already wont be tested again.
And then there is that glorious 4 week break. Wondering on what to do already.

I miss my frens. And i cant wait to go for training with all my juniors. June holidays for them are crunch time training. And Kak Nuraini will be there, hopefully so will Shereen and Norsiah. Happy little bunch we are. I just cant wait!!!

No comments: