Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Yes...the maestro is back!!!! And im trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with blogger.com. THe other day i logged in, my template was completely gone save for the banner.

Then earlier tonight, the latest template i put on (On Monday) is gone and now replaced with the original neew template. Ugh. this is giving me a headache!

Cant sleep cos its so warm. So happy cos my exams are over. I can finally look forward to seeing my boyfriend. Hopefully (crosses fingers). Anyway...geez, i thot the exam was gonna be really long and drawn out but thankfully it wasnt.

Im so happy im back home! But my mom is going to sweden in a week's time. Boo-hoo. I'll be in charge i guess. Damn. I hate being in charge.

Looking forward to so many things...mainly floorball....wat else right? Ahakz....anyway, adios for now.I'm trying to get some shut eye soon. Soon enuff i hope.

Toodles

No comments: