Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Alarming.

I am still fuming.
Fuming with the injustice that was served to all the residents here at yishun st 22.
I am fuming at the idiot whose ****ing car alarm went off in the middle of the night and only went off at about 9am just now.
I felt like going down to deface the asshole's car and disarm the very ANNOYING car alarm.

*kepala hotak dier arh! frus tau tak dpt tido nyenyak!*

And the best part was that the car alarm didn't just go on and on.
It paused for like 10 seconds and started blaring.
Over & over & over again.
I may be sleeping but i am VERY sensitive towards sounds and lights when im asleep.
To that *basta* whose inconsiderate-ness spoiled my day:

"I am so gg to call the police the next time it happens."

*mengacau keamanan dan ketenteraman hidup aku je!*

Fin.

No comments: