Saturday, January 05, 2008

Of Dogs, Fish & Oil.


Trying my best to befriend the dogs to get to the Fish.

And i think my stint at Tuas *yonks and yonks ago* helped me prepare for this.

Thank God for that.

And no, my blog title has NOTHING to do with me wanting to cook dogs.

How was the first day at work?

It was good.

So was the 2nd and 3rd day.

Lots of stuff to keep me busy, albeit i did most of them at snail's pace.

This time round i must pace myself because feedback from previous employers say that i do stuff too fast!

I got to know that my jobscope isnt JUST admin.

Its being the finance department and gttg advertisers to hand in their submissions on time while coordinating with my sales manager as well.

The sales manager is more garang than the bosses!

I'm thankful that my past experience will help.

The downside is that i have no other female colleagues *which can be a gd thing too!*

No cattiness and no bitching alhamdullilah.

I am relatively left alone to do my own stuff unless of course im called upon to help with some other stuff.

Working in a small office dominated by men, not a problem.

Because men often need to be taken care of haha.

Well that's how i see it.

Right now, msn helps me from gttg bored at work.

Was chatting to Izhar and Kha the past 3 days.

Nothing like old-fashioned good company even though we're parted by the distance.

The 3-day work week was a good way to kick off my working life.Hehe.

I'm a sucker for weekends!

So next week it'll be a 5-day work week...

Anyway, i just have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE travelling to work cos there's a direct bus and i definitely save on transport costs which is a big plus.

All in all...


I'M LOVING IT!


Fin.

No comments: